BARILLA PIZZA KIT 1450g
Barilla Instant Pizza Making Kit is a quick and easy pack to prepare pizzas in just 15 minutes. It makes 2-3 portions. The box contains a small tin of chopped tomatoes, a pizza dough mix, a sachet of origano, some baking paper and a measurer.
To make your pizza:
1) Preheat the oven to 220C.
2) Put the pizza dough mix in a bowl and add a tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil and cold water (using the measurer in the pack).
3) Mix together for around 3 minutes.
4) Spread the dough out onto the baking paper placed on an oven tray.
5) Put the tomato and origano on top with a little salt and olive oil.
6) Put in the oven and leave to cook for around 10 minutes. Add some mozzarella and any other toppings of your choice and cook for another 5 minutes.